Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Sphere


I'm taking a moment with my brain, my memories
Each of period that I've been through
Flashing like bolts, seems like unwillingly to recall
A single blink of my eyes brought me to the world of unknown 

I still see the same sky
I still feel the same breeze
But I stood on a different situations

Bleeding on the journey that I chose
Each foot print be the story, be the history which rusted
Life is just a matter of time
That what those people said

Hanging on the opportunities which achieved
I lean on everything that I could grip
Struggle to stand over pieces of me
Though sometimes sad to be alone, sick and hurt

Isolated by the crowds of my head
I build my own chamber, my own kingdom
Where people cannot see
Where people cannot reach

No comments:

Post a Comment