Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Dream Captured

A deep sleep guided me to the land of quizzical
Where the hallucination acted immortal as the souls from delusional
Those who ever filled the classic story of our time
Declared their presence in the shackles of uncertainty

I embraced my desire within
I found my anguish bloomed betwixt
I sank into the soul of crisis
Sensing the seconds of my fragility

Those lifeless souls grasp me there
Grasp depth as they would never be seen, again
A moment I was awakened from the dream
Along with the shadow which deserted to be fade

And the sense still there.. obscure...
My longing which buried by despair
Melting as the tears fell down
And let the dots of my dream be a dwelling place for my stained soul 

And let those retentions sealed in every pieces of the journey



Author's Note:
For the deceased beloved Father (November 13, 2002)
For the deceased beloved Sister (February 27, 2011)
 
*Refers to Tentang Kerinduanku yang Terungkap Oleh Mimpi 

No comments:

Post a Comment