Thursday, November 28, 2013

Eternal Breath


See the chuckles of your children something has missing
The silent day that we used to have
The last cry that I ever spilled
Never know what brings me to these days

I don't have any clue nor any sense
Of the day when you tired of living
Your destiny seems like to be haywire
You rested on a beautiful thistly desire

Nighty night the moon sent its lambency
As your eternal breath continued your journey
Back to the nursery room through the gloom
See the babies asleep on your silent creep

In a second of gasp you're gone
I've been torn down by the barrier of my sanity
No tears that I abled to drop
For crowds already bathed you with their melancholy 

I still see you amid the empty space
I still sense you among all of us
Throw some jokes about sweet bitter of life
Your eternal breath continued in our times

No comments:

Post a Comment