Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Undead Story


Numb in this wrecked skin
My eyes still working hard in its blurred sight
Walked limply with no direction
Pursuit the hope of a lost life

This town is full of dead dreams
People dive in patterns of camouflaged sin
Those are black bloods which stained 
As well as my existance which is faint

Dried roses fallen
Shattered as a carpet
My brain didn't work
But this bloody veins pushed me too hard

I fail to recall yesterday
As I fail to hope for tomorrow
This is the eternal thirst 
No water can satisfy this

I see somebody in that mirror
Not in a good shape nor in a good look
I tried to see it even closer
But the reflection keeps bumping at me

With amazement face, it stares back at me

I continue my walk in this messed street
I don't have any idea how it starts
I don't have any idea when it ends
I live for today, I live along with the step I take

No comments:

Post a Comment