Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Gratitude


I am grateful for everything that happens in my life

Still trying to be grateful in the situation of losing people that I love
Devastated, 
Being insulted, 
Humiliated, 
Laughed at, 
Maligned, 
Utilized, 
Harmed, 
Abandoned, 
Ignored, 
Even alienated

Still grateful when people looked down on me 
Underestimated that I was the one who was not able to do anything and looked stupid

I'm grateful because with everything that happens in my life
I learned to accept it 
Be wiser in viewing any circumstances
Thoughtful in making decisions
Be a better human being for people I loved

Severe mental life teaches me not to pity my life

Yet,
It teaches me how to be stronger from day by day
Cherish every moment that would happen from now and then

Life never hard 
Since I learned how to always be grateful to Thy
The owner of destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment