Saturday, December 5, 2015

My Friend Named Silence


Uttered with no voice, not even a word
But all complaints opened to be heard
Dear solitude friend, Silence
You cope me by the blank page of your ambience

I cried and blared through your hollow space
Nothing you could do, but breathed the cold embrace
You gave me place in the moment of my disgrace
Where my heart could be truly honest on this messy pace

I was too hopeless in expressing the wounds which implied
Staggered with the conventional concept which justified
You could see but ain't judging the uneasy part of me
I never told anyone, but emptiness, you read me

Down by the concept of your sincere serenity
No complicated requirements, I danced light and free
I lean by the unseen barrier as you could see
The only ears for me to whisper is you, my clarity

Jump out from the corner of crowds
I gave you my face, the one with no drama, nor frauds
But only you could see the bad  shapes of my doubts
I skipped the melancholic through you in all odds

No comments:

Post a Comment