Saturday, November 3, 2007

One Freaking Day

One day...
What should I do for that one day
The passion of harmony life called me
But it still far away

Those people who even reach me
Cannot reach me by their hands
Even with their thought

Everything was crashing in my head
I can't do such a thing
I can't stop all the things
Why they kept me drawn and sink?

I'm surprised for all the minds that I've ever got
Suddenly it's become weird and apprehension
Where did they come from?
Is that from the whole past that I've ever forgot?

World just not as easy as we thinking about
But I don't know why should I born for?
Why should I face this sickeningly life?
Why don't HE just let me sleep, sleep somewhere...

Sometimes I'm feel sorry for my self
I don't know how precious that I am
But one thing that I know
I'm still searching for my glow

No comments:

Post a Comment